PRECISION EM CAD IN SECONDS • WAVEGUIDE COMPONENTS
Copyright © MiG since 1993
Fast EM CAD and EM Level Optimization
• Waveguide Components
• Antennas and Feeds
• Combline / Coax Components
• Arrays and Feeds
• General 3D Structures
• Planar Structures / SIW
• Materials / Fields
• Design Wizards
• Designer Data Base
WASP-NET’s high calculation speed - typically ranging from a few seconds (for standard components) to a few hundreds of seconds (for large antennas and arrays with feeds) on standard PCs - enables fast direct EM optimization.
Practically unlimited application flexibility. No limitations by element catalog. User-friendly text- and graphic 3D-editors for arbitrary, user-defined 3D structures / antennas / arrays. 3D CAD data structure import, decomposition, parametrization, fast EM optimization.
Full-wave hybrid EM multi-solver accuracy. WASP-NET internal independent cross-verification by different EM solvers for first pass design success without prototyping.
• Filters • Di-/Multiplexers • Couplers
• Iris, post, ridged-waveguide, waffle-iron, evanescent-mode, metal-insert, dual-mode filters, tunable filters, etc.;
• T-junction, bi-furcation, manifold, circulator coupled di-/ multiplexers, etc.;
• E-plane, H-plane, multi-hole, ridged-waveguide, Moreno couplers, two-/three-/four-/N-way combiners / dividers, etc.
• Polarizers • OMTs • Ridged Wg. Comp.
• Corrugated, chord, groove, slab, vane, septum, elliptic section polarizers, etc.;
• Boifot, dual-band, taper-branching, septum-, turnstile ortho-mode-transducers (OMTs), etc.;
• Single- / double ridged waveguide couplers, transitions, elliptical waveguide transitions, etc.
• Customized Wg. Comp. • Junctions • Tapers
• Customized waveguide components, waveguide networks, circulators, etc.;
• H-E-junctions, rotary joints, corners, bends, transitions, etc.;
• Tapers, transformers, 45-degree tapers, twists, mode-couplers, etc.
WASP-NET’s wide application range for accurate, fast EM CAD and optimization of all kinds of passive microwave components / antennas (including feed-networks) proves - due to WASP-NET’s generality and flexibility - practically unlimited.
Microwave Innovation Group
GmbH & Co. KG
Fahrenheit Str. 11
+49 421 223 79660
Fax: +49 421 223 79630