PRECISION EM CAD IN SECONDS • PLANAR STRUCTURES / SIW
Planar Structures / SIW
Copyright © MiG since 1993
Fast EM CAD and EM Level Optimization
• Waveguide Components
• Antennas and Feeds
• Combline / Coax Components
• Arrays and Feeds
• General 3D Structures
• Planar Structures / SIW
• Materials / Fields
• Design Wizards
• Designer Data Base
WASP-NET’s high calculation speed - typically ranging from a few seconds (for standard components) to a few hundreds of seconds (for large antennas and arrays with feeds) on standard PCs - enables fast direct EM optimization.
Practically unlimited application flexibility. No limitations by element catalog. User-friendly text- and graphic 3D-editors for arbitrary, user-defined 3D structures / antennas / arrays. 3D CAD data structure import, decomposition, parametrization, fast EM optimization.
Full-wave hybrid EM multi-solver accuracy. WASP-NET internal independent cross-verification by different EM solvers for first pass design success without prototyping.
•Microstrip Couplers •Resonators •Arrays
• 90-degree (hybrid), 180-degree (rat-race) and parallel-line couplers. Calculation by user-defined 3D elements.
• Microstrip coupled dielectric resonator. Calculation by user-defined 3D elements.
• Parallel coupled line filters, antenna arrays. Calculation by fast layered media MoM solver.
• Substrate Integrated Waveguide (SIW) Components
• SIW filter (created by SIW filter wizard), fast optimization by transfinite FEM
• SIW filter taking lateral radiating losses rigorously into account
• SIW transition to ridged waveguide
• Suspended Substrate Line (SSL) Components
• SSL bandstop fiter with shielding layers and metallized vias for grounding
• SSL diplexer
• SSL stub loaded bandstop filter
WASP-NET’s wide application range for accurate, extremely fast EM CAD and optimization of all kinds of passive microwave components / antennas (including feed-networks) proves - due to WASP-NET’s generality and flexibility - practically unlimited.
Complete efficient 3D EM CAD Solution / Not limited by Element Catalog
Microwave Innovation Group
GmbH & Co. KG
Fahrenheit Str. 11
+49 421 223 79660
Fax: +49 421 223 79630