PRECISION EM CAD IN SECONDS • GENERAL 3D STRUCTURES
General 3D Structures
Copyright © MiG since 1993
Fast EM CAD and EM Level Optimization
• Waveguide Components
• Antennas and Feeds
• Combline / Coax Components
• Arrays and Feeds
• General 3D Structures
• Planar Structures / SIW
• Materials / Fields
• Design Wizards
• Designer Data Base
WASP-NET’s high calculation speed - typically ranging from a few seconds (for standard components) to a few hundreds of seconds (for large antennas and arrays with feeds) on standard PCs - enables fast direct EM optimization.
Practically unlimited application flexibility. No limitations by element catalog. User-friendly text- and graphic 3D-editors for arbitrary, user-defined 3D structures / antennas / arrays. 3D CAD data structure import, decomposition, parametrization, fast EM optimization.
Full-wave hybrid EM multi-solver accuracy. WASP-NET internal independent cross-verification by different EM solvers for first pass design success without prototyping.
•Graphic Editor •Text Editor • 3D Import
• User-friendly intuitive graphic 3D modeler for creating arbitrary user-defined 3D microwave, antenna and array structures
• User-friendly intuitive 3D text editor for creating arbitrary user-defined 3D microwave, antenna and array structures
• 3D structure import, decomposition, parametrization and re-creation of 3D microwave, antenna and array structures
• Full 3D Flexibility and Generality combined with hybrid Multi-Solver Speed
• Inclusion of tensor materials for circulators and anisotropic structures
• Full-wave combination of arbitrary 3D structures
• Import and Inclusion of lumped passive and active Elements
• Import in common Touchstone SNP format and combination with FE-BI solver, e.g. lumped elements, diodes, etc.
WASP-NET’s wide application range for accurate, extremely fast EM CAD and optimization of all kinds of passive microwave components / antennas (including feed-networks) proves - due to WASP-NET’s generality and flexibility - practically unlimited.
Complete efficient 3D EM CAD Solution / Not limited by Element Catalog
Microwave Innovation Group
GmbH & Co. KG
Fahrenheit Str. 11
+49 421 223 79660
Fax: +49 421 223 79630