PRECISION EM CAD IN SECONDS • COMBLINE / COAX COMPONENTS
Combline / Coax Components
Copyright © MiG since 1993
Fast EM CAD and EM Level Optimization
• Waveguide Components
• Antennas and Feeds
• Combline / Coax Components
• Arrays and Feeds
• General 3D Structures
• Planar Structures / SIW
• Materials / Fields
• Design Wizards
• Designer Data Base
WASP-NET’s high calculation speed - typically ranging from a few seconds (for standard components) to a few hundreds of seconds (for large antennas and arrays with feeds) on standard PCs - enables fast direct EM optimization.
Practically unlimited application flexibility. No limitations by element catalog. User-friendly text- and graphic 3D-editors for arbitrary, user-defined 3D structures / antennas / arrays. 3D CAD data structure import, decomposition, parametrization, fast EM optimization.
Full-wave hybrid EM multi-solver accuracy. WASP-NET internal independent cross-verification by different EM solvers for first pass design success without prototyping.
•Circular Posts •Rect. Posts •Cross-Cpl.
• Combline filters with circular posts, tapped feeds, tuner down screws, disc feeds, iris coupling, top capacitances, etc.
• Combline filters with rectangular posts, tapped feeds, disc feeds, iris coupling, broad-band, high-frequency application, etc.
• Combline filters with aperture and wire cross-coupling, tapped feeds, disc feeds, iris coupling, triplets, etc.
• User-def. • Interdigital • Fields / Power
• User-defined elements created by graphic 3D modeler or 3D text editor, such as helix resonators, draft angles, etc.
• Interdigital filters, tapped feeds, top wall penetrating, top capacitor loaded, broadband, high-frequency, etc.
• Rigorous field calculation, maximum field strength, power handling, Corona and multipactor effects, etc.
• Diplexers • Coax-Comp. • Coax-Transitions
•Combline diplexers, multiplexers, user-defined combiner elements created by 3D graphical or text editor, etc.
• Coaxial waveguide (“coax”) filters, coax dividers, coax dissipative (“absorptive”) filters, squarax couplers, etc.
• Coaxial waveguide (“coax”) transitions, to circular, rectangular and ridged waveguides, broad-band trans., etc.
WASP-NET’s wide application range for accurate, fast EM CAD and optimization of all kinds of passive microwave components / antennas (including feed-networks) proves - due to WASP-NET’s generality and flexibility - practically unlimited.
Microwave Innovation Group
GmbH & Co. KG
Fahrenheit Str. 11
+49 421 223 79660
Fax: +49 421 223 79630