PRECISION EM CAD IN SECONDS • ARRAYS AND FEEDS
Arrays and Feeds
Copyright © MiG since 1993
Fast EM CAD and EM Level Optimization
• Waveguide Components
• Antennas and Feeds
• Combline / Coax Components
• Arrays and Feeds
• General 3D Structures
• Planar Structures / SIW
• Materials / Filelds
• Design Wizards
• Designer Data Base
WASP-NET’s high calculation speed - typically ranging from a few seconds (for standard components) to a few hundreds of seconds (for large antennas and arrays with feeds) on standard PCs - enables fast direct EM optimization.
Practically unlimited application flexibility. No limitations by element catalog. User-friendly text- and graphic 3D-editors for arbitrary, user-defined 3D structures / antennas / arrays. 3D CAD data structure import, decomposition, parametrization, fast EM optimization.
Full-wave hybrid EM multi-solver accuracy. WASP-NET internal independent cross-verification by different EM solvers for first pass design success without prototyping.
•Horn Arrays •Slot Arrays res. •traveling
• Horn arrays, clusters, tapered throat, mutual couplings, inclusion of feeds, inclusion of screens, arbitrarily shaped apertures, etc.
• Resonant slot arrays, inclusion of feed-networks, slot-array wizard, direct optimization on EM level, shaped contours, etc.
• Traveling slot arrays, inclusion of feed-networks, slot-array wizard, direct optimization on EM level, etc.
• Side Slot Arrays • Patch- • Wire-Arrays
• Side ("edge") slot arrays. Fast DDM solver.
• Microstrip patch arrays, Vivaldi arrays, arbitrarily shaped array elements by graphic 3D modeler or text editor, etc.;
• Wire arrays, helix arrays, arbitrarily shaped array elements by graphic 3D modeler or text editor, etc.
• Phased Arrays: Linear / circular Polarization
• Frequency-selective Surfaces (FSS)
• Fast design and optimization (geometry and excitation amplitudes / phases) of all kind of linearly and circularly polarized phased arrays by WASP-NET's powerful array tool
• Customized array elements of arbitrary type and shape created by graphic 3D modeler or text editor
• Frequency-selective surfaces (FSS), planar and curved, for advanced dual-band reflector antenna systems
WASP-NET’s wide application range for accurate, fast EM CAD and optimization of all kinds of passive microwave components / antennas (including feed-networks) proves - due to WASP-NET’s generality and flexibility - practically unlimited.
Microwave Innovation Group
GmbH & Co. KG
Fahrenheit Str. 11
+49 421 223 79660
Fax: +49 421 223 79630