PRECISION EM CAD IN SECONDS • ANTENNAS AND FEEDS
Antennas and Feeds
Copyright © MiG since 1993
Fast EM CAD and EM Level Optimization
• Waveguide Components
• Antennas and Feeds
• Combline / Coax Components
• Arrays and Feeds
• General 3D Structures
• Planar Structures / SIW
• Materials / Fields
• Design Wizards
• Designer Data Base
WASP-NET’s high calculation speed - typically ranging from a few seconds (for standard components) to a few hundreds of seconds (for large antennas and arrays with feeds) on standard PCs - enables fast direct EM optimization.
Practically unlimited application flexibility. No limitations by element catalog. User-friendly text- and graphic 3D-editors for arbitrary, user-defined 3D structures / antennas / arrays. 3D CAD data structure import, decomposition, parametrization, fast EM optimization.
Full-wave hybrid EM multi-solver accuracy. WASP-NET internal independent cross-verification by different EM solvers for first pass design success without prototyping.
•Horns •BOR-Reflectors •Offset Reflectors
• Choked, corrugated, profiled, smooth-taper, coaxial, circ./ coax-, elliptic, rectangular, dielectric loaded, ridged horns, etc.;
• Body-of-revolution (BOR) shaped dual reflectors, ADE reflectors, inclusion of feed-networks, radomes, absorbers, etc.;
• Offset shaped dual reflectors, elliptical reflectors, inclusion of feed-networks, struts, radomes, absorbers, etc.
•Lenses •Radomes •Inclusion of Feeds
• Dielectric covers, lenses, metal lenses, etc.
• Spherical radomes, profiled radomes, user-defined layered lossy radomes with different material parameters, etc.
• Inclusion of complete feed-networks, such as OMTs, polarizers, tapers, filters, couplers, etc.
•BOR- • Wire- •Microstrip-Antennas
• Body-of-revolution (BOR) shaped antennas, such as conical antennas, wire antennas, broad-band antennas, fast sweep, etc.;
• Customized wire antennas, such as helix antennas, Yagi-antennas, etc.;
• Customized microstrip antennas, such as shaped patch antennas, fractal antennas, etc.
WASP-NET’s wide application range for accurate, fast EM CAD and optimization of all kinds of passive microwave components / antennas (including feed-networks) proves - due to WASP-NET’s generality and flexibility - practically unlimited.
•Characteristic Mode Analysis (CMA) Tool
• Antenna placement on platforms and housings
• Optimum feed localization
Microwave Innovation Group
GmbH & Co. KG
Fahrenheit Str. 11
+49 421 223 79660
Fax: +49 421 223 79630